How to pay a supplier from your account balance
1.1.1 Loading of a Supplier
Paying a supplier from the Adumo Online platform works in the same way you would make a payment from your online banking. First you need to create a beneficiary before you can make a payment.
Navigate to Wallet and then My Suppliers:
You will notice two tabs at the top:
These tabs have the same function as the My Customer tabs. If you will be making use of Supplier Groups create your supplier groups before you add a new supplier.
- You can always add additional groups later. Remember that if you start using groups you will need to use this throughout like with the My Customers. You can also edit a supplier and then add them to a group at a later stage if you decide not to make use of the supplier groups from the beginning.
- Once you’ve setup your groups go to the Supplier list and select “Add new Supplier”
- You will see this screen:
- Complete all the fields marked with an asterisk.
- Change your Payment type to EFT and then remember to add your Supplier bank details as well.
- Create your Supplier