1.1 MY WALLET
- The wallet functions like a bank statement but is also a Realtime reflection of the status of your transactions.
- The wallet date defaults to “This Month”. You can change the date range by selecting “Dates”. You will get various options including a custom option where you can enter a specific date you want transactions for.
- Once you’ve had some transactions processed, a standard wallet statement will look like this:
- You will notice that the fees were deducted “On the Fly” on the day the debit order or payment was submitted to the bank.
- The Collections reflect the Customer name as well as the Customer Code and a unique BT number.
- The BT number aka the Batch Transaction Number is unique to this specific transaction. If you copy the BT number and enter it into the search bar at the top it, this will give you all the information linked to that specific number e.g.
- If this client disputed this specific transaction, the transaction will be linked to the BT number for ease of reference.
- You will notice a Closing Balance at the bottom of the table and an available balance at the top of the page. The difference in the balance will be due to retentions on your profile as per your profile settings. Refer to 1.3 for more information.
- To view your retentions, select the numbers in blue next to the wording “Available Balance”. You will get a popup that displays the below:
- The popup will display the date the transaction was processed, the type of retention and the release date. The total retentions will be the difference between the “Available Balance” and the “Closing Balance”
Please sign in to leave a comment.