Credit Card Reporting / Fraud Report
In this section you will be able to pull a fraud report showing you all the transactions that have been flagged or failed due to potential fraud according to your fraud configuration.
Note: The My Terminal Solution does not use the Fraud Module so no reporting will be available for this solution / application.
How to use the Fraud Report:
- Choose your date selection
- Refine your search (optional)
- Application - This is the URL or website that you want to run your search on.
- Fraud Type - These are the Fraud Options.
- Once you refined your search click the “Search” Button.
Illustration: Fraud Search Screen
Illustration: Fraud Report
Fraud Report View
From the Fraud Report screen you can click on the “view” icon to see additional transactional information related to that specific transaction.
Additional Fraud Information:
- In-depth Transaction Detail
- Fraud Alert Detail
- Fraud Description
- Merchant Action
Credit Card Reporting / Bank Recon Report
Bank Recon report is used to match the transactions settled to your account by the bank to the transactions processed through Adumo Online.
A banks batch period does not work on a 24 hour clock so the time period for the bank recon is matched to the banks batch period.
How to Use the Bank Recon Report
- Choose the date period in which you want to view transactions.
- You can drill down into a specific day to view individual transactions that make up the summary of that batch.
Illustration: Bank Recon Search Result
Article is closed for comments.