Show Results Page
When a transaction is completed the cardholder can be directed to a page that shows if the transaction was successful or declined. This can either be done by the merchant posting thru the results URL in the form post or by configuring the show results page.
How to Configure the Show Results Page
- Go to “Products” tab and click “Payment Gateway”.
- In the left hand column click “Settings”.
- In the left hand column click “gateway”.
- Click the “configure settings” icon on the application that you want to configure.
- Tick the box next to the Show Payment Page label.
- Click on the ‘configure’ icon next to the text box.
- Enter the messages you want displayed.
- Click on the “save” button at the bottom of the screen.
Illustration: Show Results Page Configuration Screen
Email Confirmation to User
If this box is ticked then a text box will be presented on the payment page allowing a card holder to enter their email address. Once the payment has been processed, the card holder will be emailed a transaction receipt notifying them of confirmation of payment.