Some simple security measures you can easily implement are:
- Never share your password or user name with anyone or store them on your computer.
- Practice smart password management. Create longer passwords; generally, they're more secure than shorter ones.
- Use a unique password.
- Passwords can be secure and memorable. You can create a password that's difficult for someone to guess, yet still memorable to you. Try one of these suggestions to create a strong password:
- Combine two or more words or abbreviations with numbers. For example, joe34blog
- Abbreviate a favourite phrase. For example, I ride my bike 50 miles every Saturday becomes irmb50mes.
For a more comprehensive document on best practise please download and read the attached PDF.
Please sign in to leave a comment.