Notifications (Top Menu)
Within the Notifications of the Adumo Online web console, you can choose to add your email address or mobile number to a specific action that you would like to be notified of in real time.
This allows you to become aware of actions that have taken place or need to take place without logging into the Web Console. Once notified, you can choose to act on these notification.
How to Activate Notifications
- In the top menu click on “Notifications”
- Click on the “Activate” button
Once you have activated notifications you can configure what notification types you want to be notified of. Using Adv Config (Advanced Configuration) you can refine your notification to:
- Specific Transaction Types
Illustration: Configure Notifications Screen
How to Configure Notifications
- In the top menu click on “notifications”
- Click on the “Configure” icon on the notification category that you want to be notified of.
- Tick the “Notification Types” that you wish to configure.
- Enter your email address or mobile number that you want to be notified on.
- Click on “Adv Config” (Advanced Configuration) to refine your notification.
- Click the “Save” button.
Article is closed for comments.